Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Welcome!



What else can you say when starting a new blog? I think it's best before we jump into anything at all, I take the time to introduce myself and what you are in store for. First of all my name is Greg. When I really think about it, I probably really started collecting films around 2007. Over the past nine years, my collection has gone from a handful of genre films on DVD, to thousands of titles. Videos in my collection range from VHS and BETA tape, to Laserdisc, DVD, and a handful of Blu-Rays. What I plan to do with this, is take you along for the ride on a journey through film finds and reviews. For the longest time people have urged me to sit down and write about my findings and opinions on different films, I've decided to finally give it a try. Even though the focus of this will more or less be Horror and Sci-Fi, I plan on reviewing whatever it is that I watch. I hope you join me on this VideoTape Roadshow!





-Greg




No comments:

Post a Comment